The Department of Information Technology has approved and is funding an initiative to certify all Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs) of the CSC Scheme in the DOEACC Society’s Course on Computer Concept (CCC). The objectives of this initiative are:
- To enable the VLE to impart CCC Course training to citizens in his locality, thereby increase his service offerings and income.
- Create a standard benchmark for minimum level of digital literacy of VLEs across India that is recognised by the various government departments (both State and Central line ministries).
- Further, DIT has approved a pilot Women's Literacy Scheme that provides VLEs incentives for training women in the CCC Course.
In order to take advantage of this Scheme, the VLEs must receive the CCC Course Certification by passing the CCC examination and they must procure the authorization from DOEACC Society to impart CCC training to citizens.
About the Course on Computer Concept (CCC):
The CCC course is designed as a basic-level IT literacy program for learners with little or no experience with computers. The CCC course content is as follows:
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to GUI based Operating Systems
- Elements of Word Processing
- Computer Communication and Internet
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Communication and Collaboration
- Making Small Presentations
Scheme Implementation Modalities:
1- Exam Registration for the VLEs: VLEs can register for the CCC exam either online through the DOEACC portal or offline with the Regional DOEACC Center.
- Online Registration at:- ccc.doeacc.edu.in
- Once registered online, the physical forms still need to be submitted to the regional center by the SCA
- Alternatively, registration can be done offline by submitting the registration form at the relevant DOEACC Regional Center . The registration form is available online at: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/CCC/pdf/may2008/exam_from
- Instructions to fill this form are available at: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/CCC/pdf/may2008/inst_inst.pdf
- Exam Schedule can be found at: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/CCC/pdf/may2008/cal_of_events.pdf
- Further, each Regional Center conducts the CCC examination on a regular basis. Please enquire with Regional Center closest to you for its examination schedule.
2- Exam Registration Payment: The exam registration fee is Rs. 360 and should be made at time of registration.
- Online payments can be made while registering through the DOEACC Portal.
- For an offline registration, please follow the instructions provided on the following website: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/CCC/pdf/may2008/mopccc.pdf
- Note: SCAs may pay through a single Demand Draft for all VLEs being registered by them at the Regional Center.
- Online Training: The VLE can download the CCC course material from the following link for free and self-study for the exam: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/jsp/ccc_elearn_download.htm or http://elearn.doeacc.edu.in
- Classroom Training: The VLEs can attend a classroom training session conducted by DOEACC’s Regional Center. The SCAs will need to coordinate this with the nearest Regional DOEACC Center. The VLE will be required to pay Rs.300 to participate in the training as per the original project guidelines.
a. Authorization Application Form for CCC Course for CSCs(VLE)-Final
b. RULES OF CONDUCT OF “CCC” COURSE
c. All supporting documents that are required
The above forms should be submitted to:
CSC e-Governance Services India Ltd
3rd Floor, Electronics Niketan
Ministry of Communications & IT
6, CGO Complex, Lodi Road
Also, please submit a scanned copy of the form along with supporting documents to:
For more information of the CCC Course,
Visit: http://www.doeacc.edu.in/jsp/ccc_exam.htm and http://www.doeacc.edu.in/jsp/ccc.htm
Guidelines for DOEACC scheme
Mr. M.M Tripathi, DOEACC Society, firstname.lastname@example.org